308 Bill Burnett Circle
Union City, TN 38281
Mon – Fri 8:30 – 4:30
Sat – Sun – Closed
New Voter registration deadline is 30 days before Election Day.
You do not declare a political party in this state.
You may register to vote or UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older by election day
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are a resident of Tennessee
- Have not been convicted of a felony or, if convicted, had voting rights restored by court order or pardon – Those previously convicted of a felony may have their voting rights restored based on guidelines below:
- Restoration of Voting Rights
- Certificate of Restoration Form
You must re-register to vote if you:
- Change your name and also want to change your voter registration (it’s your choice)
- Have had full rights restored by court order or pardon
- Moved outside your county
- Move within the county but fail to transfer your registration and do not vote for two November general elections
How to Register to Vote
- Use online voter registration to conveniently register to vote or update your voter registration.
- Download and complete the Voter Registration Application and mail the application to your county election commission.
- Pick up voter registration applications in person at the following locations:
- County Election Commission Offices
- County Clerk’s Offices
- Public Libraries
- Register of Deeds Offices
- Register during a transaction with one of the following agencies:
- Department of Health (WIC program)
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Safety (motor vehicles division)
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
Have Additional Questions?
We are happy to help!